BIOSPECT 21 – DEMO
Biospect is a device for decoding/analyzing the energy of organs and tissue in the human body. It is based on spectral analysis of the magnetic field vortices in living tissue through the biofeedback of cellular information.
This process can detect the vibrations emitted by an organ (tissue, bone structures, cells, etc.) and observe its vibratory frequencies and characteristics. A close tie exists between the magnetic field system and the biological system. These fields are a channel for the transfer of intracellular information.
Biospect is an energy re-balancing device. Since an organ is both a receiver and transmitter of frequencies, it emits different electromagnetic waves depending on its condition. The more its condition deteriorates toward pathology, the farther it deviates from its optimal frequencies. When Biospect transmits these optimal frequencies, the organ is able to “re-harmonize” itself upon being “re-informed.” The wave sent by Biospect, undetectable to measurement devices, is non-invasive and painless. The phenomenon is similar to the homeopathic process: the information in question is vibratory. The message it sends provides the body with the impulse needed to reinitialize its inherent self-healing tools.
Biospect can also be used to test support products (homeopathy, nutrients, phytotherapy, etc.) and substances to which the individual is sensitive (chemicals, metals, food, allergens, etc.). Tests are performed by comparing the signals emitted by the products to the signals emitted by a body in which disturbances have been detected. The vast array of signal data in the computer memory on these substances allows for rapid and reliable testing.
biospect nls scanner
Biospect primarily performs 4 functions
Biospect analyzes organs, tissue and cells in the human body based on their degree of entropy: currently with over 360 organs, cross-sections and structures, and more than 2500 secondary ultrastructure targets.
Users select the targets to be analyzed manually or automatically, by system or not.
Using highly complex calculations, Biospect measures the spectrum similarities between organs, tissue, cells, etc., and the etalons stored in the data base (organic preparations, pathomorphology, homeopathy, etc.).
- A topical measurement of the level of adjustment of organs, tissue and cells using specific pictograms that appear on the image (Weber-Fechner scale)
- The degree of entropy in the pathology and biochemical homeostasis using charts and frequency curves
- Identification of parasites, bacteria, allergens, etc. that impair the body’s proper functioning
- Virtual entropy tables based on numerous parameters and scenarios.
a) Energy rebalancing through Meta-resonance
If an organ, tissue or cell deviates from its specific “healthy” frequency spectrum, Biospect can “re-inform” it and thus restore its own specific resonance identity. To do so, Biospect emits amplified frequency information according to the element to be corrected or rebalanced: the result is an auto-reaction and auto-adjustment.
Meta resonance is informative, gentle and unrestrictive, respecting the uniqueness and resonance specificity of the living body.
b) Emits frequency corrections via re-information
Through its interface, Biospect can:
- Directly re-inform the organic targets in the human body using data base spectrum frequencies stored on the computer
- Re-inform the patient concerning the vibratory signatures of a plant, homeopathic product, nutrients, etc.
- Print these frequencies on a medium of choice: water, alcohol, granules, ointment, thus extending the frequency treatment until the next balance.
a) Evaluation and control of remedy effectiveness
allowing the most appropriate choice for each patient. This function, called the “vegeto-test” is performed by comparing the signals emitted by the products to the signals emitted by the body in which disturbances have been detected. The comparison is performed using two sources:
1) the vast data base of the signals for these substances stored on the computer; and
2) any sample inserted in the resonance chamber, which performs tests instantly and with remarkable reliability.
b) Evaluation of the Meta-resonance corrections performed.
c) Evaluation of the effects of one or more therapeutic sessions
for all fields of professional practice: chiropractic, osteopathy, homeopathy, naturopathy and any other specialty by measuring the organ before and after the treatment session(s).
of changes, different results and entropy levels in the patient’s terrain methodically and accurately.
- What is Bioresonance and how can it help ? (totalbodysolution.wordpress.com)
- James Russell ~ Resonance (Beings Of Frequency) [Audio] (shiftfrequency.com)